Thursday 17 May 2012

Muffins!

I think I have a thing for savoury treats you can eat in small portions with your hands.
Muffins, any kind, fall into this category.

So I made Tomato - Feta cheese muffins!

The recipe is so basic, that you can use it either for savoury muffins or for sweet ones.

Muffins


2 cups all purpose flour
3 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
¼ cup sugar
1 egg
1 cup milk
¼ cup vegetable oil

* for sweet muffins just increase the sugar or any other sweet thing you want to add, i.e. honey.

1) Mix the dry ingredients, mix the wet ingredients.
2) Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ones.
3) Add any extras you want. I added chopped tomatos and crumbled feta cheese. I also added dried oregano.
4) Bake in a preheated oven at 180o C for about 30 minutes.







They are very tasty and so versatile. You can bake any combination you want!

No comments: