Friday 18 May 2012

Chili Hot Chocolate Bonbons!

One of my favourite tastes is the combination of chocolate with hot red paprika or with chili.

It is not something that you can easily find in the supermarket.
I have seen that sometimes the supermarket I go to carries the Lindt chocolate bar with chili.

So many times I make my own chocolate treats!

This time I made small bonbons, using pill cases and small moulds and I also added some cinnamon for a more intense aroma.

I melted the chocolate in the microwave.
I used both milk and dark chocolate and added hot red paprika and cinnamon.
I had kept some pill cases.
I filled them.
I also filled some chocolate moulds.
The turned out really cute...


The taste, if you like strange combinations, is great and you can definitely feel the hotness!

No comments: